Discussion What are some porn gripes/pet peeves of yours?

f-stop56

Lurker
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Posts
70
Reaction score
0
I consider myself well versed, and like most, my tastes varies. But there are a few things in content that really set me off, and not in the good way.
Heres a few things that really grinds my gears when consuming content:
1) High quality/production value but utterly boring to watch. A prime example of this is Troy Francisco's work. Good looking performers, HD quality...but utterly boring to watch, IMO. I dont think I've seen a single scene of his that felt properly "finished".
2) Unnecessary/useless censorship. I get it if you are geographically or culturally restricted and your actual safety is at risk. Or I could understand social stigma's and fear of exposure etc... But when you literally have no issues showing your actual face in images or in proximity of explicit content, however, blindfold or blur/omit your face in actual explicit content....my mind explodes. Toni Camille does this and it breaks my heart each time i see an update of hers, lol.
I could probably keep going, but I'm interested if i'm just crazy or neurotic like this. Anyone have any quirks that break the fantasy/enjoyment.
 
too many videos say pov and then the camera goes off to the side or.an angle
POV means Point Of View, moving the camera ruins the immersion!!! 😤
 
the O face when the actors are barely being touched is a pet hate of mine, not to mention screaming the place down after 2 pumps. (see Gwengwizasmr for a perfect shitty example).
 
when there is to many shots of the dudes face or butt cheeks lol, or when the guy is to damn loud.
 
there used to be a performer back in the early 90's-00's nick manning i believe, everytime he finished he would yell "dropping loads". it was hilariously cringy.
 
Unpopular opinion, but content with only POV. I like POV just as the next guy but I hate it when it’s only that, like no other angles. I also hate videos that should end with a cumshot but don’t, like wtf? Now I gotta figure out if the video was cut or if that’s it.
Last but not least performers who only do BJ’s, no disrespect but I wish they had at least one or two B/G that’s not blowjobs.
 
I hate that OF does not provide previews of PPV media by default. The model has to go out of her way to figure out how to do it and most are too lazy to do so, so you never get any preview.
A lot of times you see a PPV message and it doesn't give you any information regarding the amount of pics or length of the video.
For this reason I never buy any PPV, ever, unless the model is willing to take the time to give me a written description and answer questions (and most never do.)
I hate misleading captions such as "I give really good head and LOVE having my mouth filled with cum", you unlock it and it's 10 seconds with a fucking dildo.
I hate paying a subscription for a wall that has no actual fappable content and instead only serves to advertise PPV and GFE to me.
I hate random automated messages "hey bby how are you". You know it's a bot.
"I only respond on OF" in their IG or reddit bio. If you're already paywalling that early then I'm not gonna bother.
"Please add a tip to message this model" on every single fucking message.
Shoutouts/advertisements to other models. Bitch that's what S4S on IG is.
 
1. stupid scenarios to a point where its corny af (i think u guys know which studio im talking about out lol)
2. not enough kissing (maybe its a very intimate/special thing so they wont do it)
3. contract star (i know they gotta hold on to it but it gets boring seeing em doing the same stuff all over again ex :luna star )
4. maybe not a pet peeve but more of a “but why” when a pornstar do stupid surgeries to their face & body, ngl some of em nailed it they look better than before but some of em are just 🤯🤮 (my perfect example on that would be harley dean which is to me one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen before all the face surgeries)
 
Its unfortunate with Harley Dean she was godly! this is the sad reality of society today, unrealistically high standards and its only getting worse with OF and the like and the "need" for instant gratification and continuous content creation.
some of my all-time favorites are still doing content, like embrace your milf self harley, lol. Folks like Vanessa Blue and Monet Divine still out here in these streets and could still get it.
 
add to that the shot from behind showing the guys balls
show me a straight man or woman that likes that view and i';ll call them a liar tot heir face
 
Incest porn. I hate the premise. I've never been attracted to my mom or sisters. I just don't get it.
It's unfortunate too, because I like POV porn, and a ton of it is family related.
 
the underballs shot is the equivelent of that plasticy cheese you can only buy in the dollar store loll
 
Fake jizz.
Whomever thought it was a good idea to inject a snatch with a half gallon of whatever that shit is, and then tell me it's a "creampie", should have their balls cut off. Cum4K is the worst offender, but I see it's becoming a trend. Apparently they think nobody knows what cock snot looks like.
I mean, who do they think they're fooling?!?
 
thats one of the weirdrst ones imo. finding a guy.who can cum surely cant be that hard.lmao
 
A lot of these women are very prude. That's why they do OnlyFans and not in-person services. Just think of the number of "models" who don't show face, only do partial nudity, etcetc.
 
Hate when girls moan excessively despite them not receiving any pleasure at that moment - i.e. during tittyfucking, blowjobs, or when the guy is finishing outside of her.
 
Back
Top