Request Patreon Professional Sites Wedgie Girls Extreme / WedgieGirlsExtreme

OwenFare

Lurker
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
104
Reaction score
0
Anyone have or can get any content from WedgieGirlsExtreme on Gumroad for sharing?
https://wedgiegirlsextreme.gumroad.com/
They are the same Studio behind Girlswillbegirlsclub , GirlsGettingWedgiesand a few more. Links for reference:
https://girlsgettingwedgies.com/
There's a thread here on Simpcity for Girlswillbegirlsclub:
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/24857/


WedgieGirlsExtreme is more explicit(More Nudes) and like the name imply more extreme(Girls Hard pulling their panties until they break) than some of their other websites or patreon's channels.
Here's a sample compilation of some of their content/scenes:
 
Hi, thanks for the content.
More from Stella please, she is a beauty. And maybe if it's not too much to ask and if you also have something from Skye, Kori, Avery or Honey.
 
Stella has the most clips out of all their models, so you're in luck there, might take a while to upload them though.
I'm just searching through my folders for each name, so I might be missing a few that don't have them mentioned in the title. Might upload an 'unnamed' album at some point.
Couldn't find any titles mentioning Kori, Avery or Honey, but here's one that came up for Skye:
https://bunkrr.su/v/A1cNzjUsI0Nil
If you can share some shots of each of their faces, it might be easier to find them for you.
I'll also throw out a request of my own. If anyone has any more of Savannah Costello from any of the sister sites, I'd love to see it. This is the one I'm talking about:
17450475368_9b9a2fcfef_b46708ad3d8ccb868.jpg

Everything else I've been able to find of her online has been rape and snuff fetish stuff, which is... not really my thing.
 
Thanks. Sure, no problem, take all the time you need for the uploads.
Kori is the girl with the green dyed hair:
https://goonbox.cr/img/0t5fu9
Source: https://simpcityopen.com/posts/614695/
And for Avery or Honey, here's a video featuring both of them:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzhrc93cq7zr4s3/Avery Honey Hardest Wedgie Contest.mp4
That's the only video I have seen from them, and was shared in the main thread. But hoping there's more content from them.
And sure, I'll see if I can find anything else from Savannah Costello.
 
Back
Top