Request XXX VR Porn

Best solution is to use torrents, most of the time they provide the best quality. The quality on tube sites is not always optimal, at least not for VR headsets.

To be clear, I haven't tested the links below, so not sure if they are being seeded enough.

But generally, using some Google magic will find several sites.

Also: enable a good ad blocker :)

Examples,

https://freshmeat.io/t/23985292

https://sex-torrent.net/170421134-v...k-180-anime-teen-2160p-oculus-rift--vive.html

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3347183
 
I've made a first version of the program and can currently use it but it definitely has some bugs.
But these bugs will be fixed in the new version.
I currently have indexed about 2,9k videos and more are coming.
Currently, I only use porntrex as a source but I'm looking for a way to also add eporner since their video quality is higher.

Example images:

https://goonbox.cr/a/C8CqP
 
So I was gonna download all of emily blooms stuff but just don't have to ability to right now. https://www.porntrex.com/search/emily-bloom/ Here is the link which is probably easier just select virtual reality on the left and everything will pop up. Most of them are 4k maybe even all I tested a couple and the quality is good.
 
If someone doesn’t have the local storage capacities for these huge files (which in my opinion with VR, you should always use the highest quality available to really use this technology‘s full current potential), then I would recommend to just stream the (downloadable) trailers from the websites themselfes:

I noticed that POVR.com offers much longer trailers than SexLikeReal.com (who unlike POVR don’t offer trailer downloads for free users). Many trailers on POVR are 3 minute long clips over 1GB big in file size:

- POVROriginals Anny Aurora 7k:
https://povr.com/download/6315093/trailer/ovr3600.oculus.mp4

- WankzVR: Lena.Anderson (iconic scene) 6K HEVC:
https://povr.com/download/5692497/trailer/ovr6k.oculus.mp4

- VRHush: Veronica Leal 8K:
https://povr.com/download/6318547/trailer/ovr3840.oculus.mp4

- DeepinSex 6k:
https://povr.com/download/6314433/trailer/ovr3000.oculus.mp4

CzechVR.com trailers are fairly short but then again they even offer a couple of full free 8K scenes:

https://www.czechvr.com/free-full-vr-porn-videos-download

Following the links there, the Stacy Cruz 8K threesome would be this URL.

And 8K Trailer of a recent scene: CzechVR 8K Trailer for Jolee Love scene

Or Jayla DeAngelis 8K Trailer

SexLikeReal also offers 4 older scenes for full free streaming:

https://www.sexlikereal.com/fullvideos/freevrporn

That being said, I can understand that not everyone wants to or can afford to buy 10TB hard drives to store 50GB VR Files:

3073.jpg


3073.jpg


3073.jpg


The recent SLROriginals scene with Skye Blue & Blake Blossom (shot with Canon R5C 8K natively) even being 100GB for the 8K original file:

3073.jpg
 
To celebrate the return of this site, here is a dump that no one asked for but will appreciate.

A bunch of random VR

Took me about 2 days to upload this so give me some love and keep the files alive
 
Back
Top