Youtube Instagram Asian T H I C C vlineperol / Aline Tongkhuya / lorensapphire / alinexo

Nessa31

Lurker
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Posts
608
Reaction score
0
Failed Youtuber who dabbled into porn extremely briefly around early 2021 by shooting a scene with OF creator Troy Francisco / yourboyfcisco. Completely abandoned it afterwards to pursue her bartending dreams?? As of August 2025, she has completely wiped out all of her online presence. There's a bunch of articles written about her. Some of them are as recent as 2024, but I won't link it here as it is quite boring.
Socials:
https://www.instagram.com/vlineperol/ (gone)
https://www.tiktok.com/@vlineperol (gone)
Couldn't find her Youtube channel but it was "alinexo" or something like that. She posted vlogs.
Her old OF account:
https://onlyfans.com/lorensapphire (gone ofc)
Pics:
Screenshots_2023-08-05-09-46-45ef47e86a15b1f10a.md.png

Screenshots_2023-08-05-09-47-281d827ceaf44586e1.md.png

Her scenes with Troy Francisco / yourboyfcisco: (They shot 2 scenes together)
Troy-W-Asian400652fcbab74902.jpg

IMG_10254a69677d38d80a4d.jpg

IMG_102242ecab3de0e4c7ba.jpg

https://gofile.io/d/Ruy8OB (Part 1?)
https://bunkr.cr/f/sdO3smuNYqB0b (Part 2? Not sure about the order)
https://bunkr.cr/a/YNEPHcst (Part 1 different angles)
Her posts on Troy's thread:
https://simpcityopen.com/posts/42756/
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1388/
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1388/
 
if someone can find their vlogs , that would be awesome , I tried to look , the channel is still there , but no videos or shorts , how I wish someone had archived it
 
Back
Top