Simp Chat Vixengoddesss_ - vixen tavia - vix-en-god-esss [Discussion]

Hopefully everyone quits buying her stuff & if anyone does buy something from her & it's not as described they need to demand a refund from OF
 
Well ... pretty comparable in the looks and vibe department to Kelly Collins if you ask me. Which is a great thing for sure - but she's hardly unique.
 
Yep, definitely comparable. I'd say Tav is prettier but Kelly is one of the hottest out there, easily.
 
I think She already made a live with alpha_luke where they fuck(basically a second part of that video that we all know i think) There Is a screenshot of that,we Just have to find the video
 
It’s crazy there’s a full on footjob video out there and no one can even buy it.
 
yeah ive seen the screen shot so i was thinking there was a second part i havnt been able to find it and ive asked about it but the preview she sent me was from whats already been posted and she still wanted 150 dollars for it
 
Personally as a degen I'd prefer a Miss Wet T-Shirt contest but this high brow entertainment right here certainly was an experience as dignified as one could hope for.
 
If she just released the penetration clips with Alpha Luke she would make a killing. Maybe that would convince her to finally do a proper b/g sex scene.
Sophie Van Meter went from a viral tiktok to OF and then she started doing b/g content in a relatively short time.
One can only hope that we'll eventually see a penis being inserted into her pussy 😆
 
Is it just me or she looks completely different in the latest webcam stream? Can't put my finger on it exactly, maybe rhinoplasty? But something looks way off 🤔
 
Christopher Nolan claimed you could reverse entropy though so in my book not all hope is lost.... (Borat-yet)
 
I'm watching the latest stream now and I don't see any difference.
She did recently get punched in the face a few times tho.
2026-07-21

2025-06-10
 
Well, the logical answer to this would be, according to your avatar, don't date anything older than 25 ...
But honestly, I don't see any differnce too, still no cock inside her :( (and I hate feet).
 
And who here would not be happily standing in line to go through that with her ?
Mind, one day we'll probably know enough about genetics to archieve negligible senescence for our species. Then that problem would be over, too.
 
Back
Top