Simp Chat Vixen Media Group (Vixen, Tushy, Blacked, Blacked Raw, Tushy Raw, Deeper, Slayed, Milfy, Wifey)

... 1:1 ... duh? She has 10 scenes across the VMG network and 8 of them are group sex ... that's insane
 
What's a pornstar you guys feel deserves more appreciation than they got ? For me lilly bell is one of the hottest performers for vmg not because of her face or body, but the way she performs I find it hotter than many pornstars who have beautiful face but performe like shit and I think she is not much appreciated in the community .
 
Lilly is definitely one of the best right now. And to your point about the way she performs, the best example is her scene Cash Cash Money for Vixen. It's the type of scene that makes you question whether it's indeed a great scene or if it Lilly who was great. Because when it comes to the way the scene looks, the camera angles and the positions, it's the same scene we always saw from Laurent Sky at the time, but Lilly was so amazing it turned it into something else. She looked good - although the scene could have used a little more saturation - but it wouldn't have been the same without her BJs (overall skills, sloppiness, cock bites, tears), dirty talk, sultry voice, cowgirl/reverse riding skills etc. To the point where it got an AVN Boy-Girl nomination and within its category it was definitely top half.
 
The Vixen twitter account has just teased that Haley Spades is next. They book her so often and I have no idea what they see in her. Lexi Lore is another one, both similarly mid but they keep being brought over to these sites.
 
Jason Brown is the GOAT male performer of the Lansky BLACKED era imo.
He was involved in so many iconic scenes and had the best blowjobs scenes imo too.

Shame he vanished at some point... :Sadge:
 
Yeah you have a point. I wasn't even aware that she did that many scenes with VMG, but the fact that 8 of them are groupsex is actually insane. I wonder if it's something where her (or whatever agent she might possibly have) worked out a deal with VMG where she gets a certain amount of scenes on her contract to shoot with them, but she had it designed for a high number of them to be groupsex in order for her to make the most money out of those scenes that she possibly could with her unretirement. (I'm assuming of course that groupsex scenes just pay more, but correct me if I'm wrong.)

Just a theory. Nothing concrete I have to base it on, but I'm just trying to figure out what might be the possible reason for her doing that insane ratio of groupsex scenes.
 
I doubt it's her because most of her scenes outside of VMG are 1:1 ... I just think the company (for whatever reason) is obsessed with group sex right now.
 
Hey everyone,

I only recently discovered Vixen Media Group and I’m still pretty new to all of this. I’m pretty sure this is the right place for these kinds of discussions though.



I’ve been trying to find the Vixen Angel photoshoot sets and videos in the best quality possible (UHD / 4K). I already checked the official Vixen Angels site, but I only found a few photos there and not all of them were in high quality. I think you probably need an account with Vixen Media Group to access the full photo sets and everything else.

I also searched around in a few forums but haven’t had much luck so far. Not really sure where people usually look for these or how they go about getting them.

Any pointers would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top