vikkivampire

modemtea

Lurker
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
10
Reaction score
0
441265891_320486864474095_8564264533220874298_n13d6bdacb4f350d5.jpg

A nurse from Adelaide (Australia), in quite distant past was a streamer, got fake tits in 2017-ish, recently divorced (?) and created an OnlyFans.
https://onlyfans.com/vikkivampire
https://www.instagram.com/vikkivampire/
https://www.tiktok.com/@vmkawaii
 
I wonder what she was like. I _think_ I saw on one of her stories she shared a meme about BPD?
Anyhow, fresh stuff below. I'm a sucker for fake tits, but her (natural) butt is damn fine.

 
Yeah I was relatively close with her back in the day, she was a cool chick, very down to earth, but she could flip at the drop of a hat between being happy and then angry the next. Sometimes you’d be walking on eggshells with her. 🫠 Nonetheless her content over the years have been great! It would be awesome if any one on here can share some 🙌 I’ll try and get my hands on some and share when I can!
 
Back
Top