Simp Chat Vere_k | Vere BTB Barbershop - Discussion Thread

You can see her naked on OF 10:00AM and at 3:00PM she's giving you an haircut. Totally normal thing for OF creators. 😑
 
She has social media that does very well. If you see her topless online you would probably or most likely want to see her topless in the wild. I'm sure everyone's thought about it.
 
I'm curious about the video. Did someone take it and could tell me what it showed? Thanks.
 
I was hoping someone would snag it. I grabbed the first PPV. Didn’t really want to do the second one back to back.
 
Yes, personally I really can't, but I hope that one day someone will take it
 
I wouldn't be surprised. May require a hefty tip for a special reservation.
 
You can see it by the likes, you can't like a PPV unless you bought it.
 
She has an “private suite upcharge” of $400 on her booking page. What does this mean?
 
I know when she was building the new space, she said that she had a private room that she can cut in in addition to her chair in the shop. No idea what that means in reality. I just remember her showing it and talking about it on her YT streams and on IG
 
It's for a topless
It's a for topless shave. It said something about signing a release form and availability.
 
Back
Top