Request OnlyFans Instagram velampaola / yungprettything / Paola Vela

Looks like she's revamping her OF. IG pics but the last one is her new bio.

 
She uploads short clips like this. Wasnt subbed long enough to check em out but it seems like shes trying to push customs more for the price. $150 so far...
 
She’s a big time scam! Don’t buy from her especially off SC. She gave me her SC off OF then WhatsApp to be more direct. Sent over funds and immediately got blocked after.
 
good to know she did the same to me but I never sent her any money - thats fucked man
 
Anyone still subscribed she been posting but I’m waiting for her to post more to resubscribe. Them titty’s perfect
 
Im in the same boat, though i dont think she will really be taking it seriously anymore. I saw her post & delete a supposed Pay-walled road head video. Anyone know anything about it?
 
Back
Top