Simp Chat Vanessa Fitzsimmons/So_Vanessasary/Late to the Party

I am 10000% sure she has a black bull lover on a side, no way her small husband can please a sex machine like her
 
I mean...maybe he's packing a hog lmaooooo.
I'm just hoping she realizes how lucrative this stuff is and gives us unimpeded titties
 
They usually start off with "no nudes" but eventually they do!
I guess we'll see.
 
I’m reasonably pleased with her progress. I hope her next step is a full view of her ass. I hope this ends with her going much further but I’m pleased she is showing what she is so soon.
 
I think the sets she's posted so far may be a little older. Definitely seen pics from that MJ set before.
Must have been planning this for a while.
 
I believe the ones with her shirt on, are older...but I believe the other 5 are new
 
I mentioned on one of their vids like 5 years ago that she would make serious $ if she did this type of content, and they removed my comment. :KEKW:
Nice to see her finally come around. Her tits are even bigger than I imagined.
 
Definitely old - in one image you can see her braces which she had removed nearly 3 years ago now!
 
She liked some pretty horny and sexual comments on the public posts, anyone with access to the locked posts - is there anything interesting she's mentioned in there?
 
not for this set, but there's a link to her wishlist and someone has already gifted her a clit sucker toy that she had amongst the lingerie and costumes and lighting kits. She liked every comment on the Cobra Kai set, which doesn't really mean much other than she knows how to play the game and keep the boys paying because she didn't actually reply to the hornier comments.
Now that she's showing a bit of that massive ass, we need to get some twerking vid from this pale bitch
edit: she has added another sex toy to her wishlist. Nympho? Or starting a review channel? Both?
 
How often Vanessa going to post from her pateron like once a week or 2-3 times a day. I understand she getting the feel of it cause still new to it but I wasn't expecting someone like her to do doing this. Still enjoy her company on the YouTube channel late to the party.
 
Seems to be every Monday, although she posted on Patreon earlier that she wouldn't be posting today as they have a busy schedule (Like taking photos takes much effort...)
 
If you've seen her wishlist, you know she's going to be spending a lonnnnng time applying body paint for a She-Hulk shoot, no doubt (or she is too busy diddling her cunny hole with the multiple sex toys her simps have gifted her)
 
Hopefully the new set is good. I have some hope that she eventually drops the non-nude from her description.
 
Back
Top