Simp Chat vampryn / sirenmiaa / chiquititangel / ucanthandlemia - Discussion Thread

I would sure hope so cause I paid for it, I check OF regularly and don’t ever see her posting VIP streams, only regular ones
 
if u dont think her body fat is more than 25% ur retarded. and fyi 'objectively fat' is when ur body fat is more than 25%
 
Yeah I've tried resubbing to her a couple of times and it's just pure agency scam now - barely ever posts and just tries to sell PPV's for literally hundreds of dollars when she used to sell PPVs for 20-30 dollars a few years ago. Sucks because her body is pure sex.
 
FR she would give decent prices in the past. Now everything is like minimum $80, pure shame
 
Not saying she isnt fat but you do know that women's body fat percentages are different than men's so 25% for women isnt fat.
 
I asked about the bj vid and she said it’s usually 500 but offered it for 200 and then 180. Any opinions?
 
IMO that seems wild but for how she’s been pricing stuff lately seems a okay deal
 
That will be the best deal you are gonna have I suggest you take it man
 
If you take the deal take it but if you were to post delete this so the agency or whatever can’t figure out who you are. Slightest chat details can give you away
 
I value ur opinions, genuinely. I think I’ll try to get her to bring it down a bit and then pull the trigger. Only bc she offered 180 unprompted. Perhaps it’s not selling as well as she wanted.
 
Why even discuss this? Whatever it is, it looks fantastic on her and suits her well, imo.
 
Any update on this situation? 👀
I also bargained and got a of girls tape for cheap once (got rejected the first time agent was stubborn af about the price). It depends upon the agent who's managing the girl's page at the time i guess. So always best to get the ppv sent to you at the best price you bargained to and then decide if you wanna get it or not. So the other agent can't walk back on it and offer it to you at full price.
 
Got

Got her to bring it down to $150. At this point I really don’t care. I’m going to keep pushing my luck
 
I’ve been looking for the joi with misshortcake for a long time can’t find it
 
Anyone interested in buying the bg tapes as a group, lmk im down to buy them
 
Back
Top