Simp Chat vampryn / sirenmiaa / chiquititangel / ucanthandlemia - Discussion Thread

she sells some of her old live vods but no one really leaking her in general. her shit's too expensive and she's had an agency for a while now
 
I sub to her I don’t think she has an agency but her stuff is so expensive I just think why bother
 
Whatever agency runs her account, they do a pretty good job at texting like a human being.
 
She’s a running a 50% discount on all her gg stuff so it’s $99 lol
 
Ik someone is subbed to her vip of you should start recording the live streams for us🙏🙏🙏🙏 or at least the good ones
 
jesus christ she got really fat in the last 2 years. she was in her prime in like 2023
 
Also wanting this! was it sent out as a dm, is it PPV on her wall, id probably buy it for us if someone lets me know where to get it
 
Really? I swear shes always posting about streaming on twitter. You sure you're on her vip onlyfans? If so maybe shes live on the other girls account which would be kinda lame imo.
 
Just asked her for their newest one and she and I quote “i normally send it for 150 but u can have it now for 80 if you're rly serious and ready to tip now”
 
Back
Top