Simp Chat vampryn / sirenmiaa / chiquititangel / ucanthandlemia - Discussion Thread

glad this got made. just wanna put this out there for anyone, i got her $50 tier on fansly and its just old OF pictures lol. there are pictures on there that were sent for free in OF dms or posted on twitter. cant speak on her vip tier though
 
I feel like her content is so hard to come by, is she just a scammer or..?
 
ive bought stuff from her before, it's real but it's overpriced. there's no b/g video yet, there's an audio of her getting fucked for $75 that i havent bought cause i was waiting for the videos. but i think those are gonna be 200+
 
since she scammed me haha i have some but mostly short I paid like i think it was $200 but she sent me short ones and she told me to not leak it lol
I’ll probably put everything i have this week just kinda busy
 
not fully a scammer but she just doesn't post much good stuff. her pics are generic but her g/g vids are good and some solo ones
 
i do but i thought someone else posted that in the thread? it's a big file and i dont have bunkr but if i get some free time i could try to upload
 
Someone’s gotta try to grab those collabs with misshortcake that is if there’s actually a real video out there lol. Shame she scams so much, it’s ridiculous
 
Only a preview was ever posted in the thread, if you get a chance that would be much appreciated brother
 
I said it before, but please remember that refunds are a thing on OF, be safe with your wallets kings.
 
I tried refunding on OF like what do I do though like should I email them or just straight to my bank?
 
refunds are a thing only rarely. i only got one when someone sent a wall post as a ppv.
 
just offered a few thousand dollars for the bg vids, and she just confirmed she will never post them, only the 6 pics for 200$
 
i mean eventually she will but she cant just send it to only one person and it would obviously be leaked. sooner or later itll come out with a stupid high price tag
 
Haryu
Did they, by any chance, sent you the new pics free of charge? Since you bought the 200 one.
Pretty sure I know the answer to that, but hey, you never know. :hahaa:
 
i might as well tell you guys that she is currently live right now, according to her Twitter/X. would anyone be able to record it and upload it to the main thread?
 
Back
Top