I Made a bunker with a lot of pics...I added a new one im sure almost nobody has seen. Its from back when she had her NSFW twitter "UwuAfterHours" the one referenced earlier in the thread was almost 100% a fake. https://bunkrr.su/a/WamaVBXN
First post on it was a pic she posted publicly on her main just with a caption saying she gonna do NSFW . 2nd post is 2 hours later(Its in the bunkr. Its nothin crazy). After that im 90% sure she deleted the entire account. It is deleted but idk exactly when. Pretty sure 1 day after it was though. I blame the dudes who prob DMed her and creeped her out I can do some more digging but only when im bored ill do it.
https://bunkr.cr/a/WamaVBXN bunkr with a couple new pics. We wait for more ill keep updating the bunkr. Also if anyone knows how to do a zip file lmk. There is over 200 images.
Her birthday dress im gonna buss. I cant wait for her to post more (I added them to the bunkr. Still dont know how to do a zip file) https://bunkr.cr/a/WamaVBXN
I cant get enough of her big tits. Added a few images to the bunkr including this one. She also streamed today. There are vods so you can watch if you missed. Cant wait for more slutty pics
Keep it lowkey. We needa keep her views up on her socials so she can stream more (One of her streams she damn near nip slipped. The one in the red top) https://bunkr.cr/a/O1biwnSq