Simp Chat Ultrasadslut,Ultrasadclowwwn,Alanathroatgoat - Discussion Thread

She's selling Telegram access for 200$. Anyone has bought it and know if it's a Scam or not?
 
I saw a post on reddit where she was asking for $100 for a "premium live acces" for a single video, the guy put up another screen that after a week she didn't reply anymore
 
this is the post, scrolls down the comments and you can see the screenshot (i cant post here because is on imgur, and imgur dont work anymore here)
 
I have 200$ vip telegram access. Ask you questions.
Btw, she is doing a fuck a fun thing for 2024. VIP fans can apply and fuck het in some cities locations (mostly EU). But she asks 200$ for some kind of insurance (I think it's some kind of scam, but idk)
Also, I have access to some shit + public video. can share part of them, but not full (dont wanna be blocked, what if she would find a leaker)
 
If you want you can share some public video, try to upload everything securely and maybe using a password protection, on BUNKR or MEGA. Shit-content I think is not allowed here. :ShyBoner:
 
all her accounts got removed including insta shortly after twitter and tg content started rolling out, anyone knows what's happened?
 
Sometimes she had mentioned about her mental problems and stuff like that, but exactly I don't know what happened, I hope she is ok. In her principal PH account she changed profile picture and put all the videos private (some you can still find in her other channel or her threads). I simply believe that she quit and enjoying money in Dubai (I think she was living there)
 
I think she scammed too much people on telegram private vault and decided to leave for some time. Once you buy an access, she immediately create new MORE COOL VAULT for 400$ and ao on. Also she proposed a sex with fans for 200$ in any country which is onviously a scam(who can believe in that cmon)
So I am pretty sure she grabbed lots of money and gone to the shadow. Prob will be back in a year
 
If I remember correctly her boyfriend joined one of those crypto stuff to make a lot of money, Dubai guru, fake courses to make money, and stuff like that, so let's say both of them are scammers :KEKW:
 
I mean, her scenes that cannot be posted here in the forum, like puke scenes
 
I don't know if those videos ever existed, you can't even find them on the web
 
Back
Top