Simp Chat TwinTwitcherz (jessicatalystic - Low_Ad_988) + (Linneas_life_ - Linneas_Feet) discussion

deskfan63

Lurker
Joined
Sep 16, 2022
Posts
47
Reaction score
0
Well I find them incredibly hot and I'd pay all kinds of money to see them does explicit stuff.
But man this non nude work bullshit sucks.
Am cool with girls doing implied nudity when they put effort in the angles but these chick's legit just put emjois.
It's like wtf why take nude photos in that sense and just put emjois over it?
And honestly they fucken suck at fan interaction.
 
Not that I know of. It's been like 2 months since they announced it.
They gone on vacation like 4 or 5 times since. Even the content thread is pretty much dead but because they honestly don't much.
Trust me I'd throw all kinds of money if they actually replied or did quality content but it's the same shit every time.
It's one of then stand against a wall, the "strip down" then it has a couple ass shots and boom that's your set
 
They get so close I wouldn't be surprised if they charged for the uncensored soon. You don't take shots with pussy in full view just to censor it.
 
That's exactly what am saying lol
I mean there's teasing and then there straight up jav style lol
 
The uncensored ones are probably for future use with possible boyfriends when texting. Why take new pics when you have all the pics saved already?
 
Dude am sure both these girls have multiple boyfriends lol
So many of their stories is them with other people and most of them are dudes.
It's the same thing with amourath they pretend to not have another just to cash in the omg I have a chance
 
I hope it's not true because I don't want to imagine the guys falling for this.
 
Look any person who thinks that spending money will get in there pants deserves to be ripped off (this comes from someone who has spent alot of money on OF content), but you've goto know as a lonely person, having someone talk nice to you does fuck with your brain specially if you've never had it happen naturally, now I'll be honest I'd spend money on seeing one of the twins fully nude.
But saying that, seeing how much one of the twins has traveled this year, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually done money for time transactions.
 
As much as I would like for this.
Na I just think they make Hella bank.
Each brings in a minimum of 5k a month.
They have some mega simps and since they haven't done nude I don't think they'll have to do something like time for money deals...
 
i discovered her in tiktok eating mexican food, i think is too soon to see her asshole wink, i thought her content was family friendly, was a idiot was to assume that, now just to wait to see her makin ass spread:KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh:
 
I think the travel schedule is just getting to them.
They use to be mega gym rats that never really went out.
Now all they do is post then traveling and eating.
You can even notice it in the new cyberpunk set one of them did. She getting chubby lol
While unnecessary it might help them it might not.
 
Does anyone else suspect that Jess and Linnea have been disowned by their parents? Using context clues from Linneas talking videos/stories today, she expressed that her family “doesn’t celebrate” thanksgiving and that she “had other plans”. Btw her parents are elderly. I could see this being the case.
 
Well jessicatalystic has stated before about how she had to drop out and become an content creator to support themselves.
It was one of those mega weird videos about how her family didn't like the direction of her career and how she 'started her own business'.
I wouldn't remember exactly which reel or tik tok it was but I don't put it pass them. It was right before they leaned into their onlyfans heavily. After that it legit became the current show of traveling, half asses "sets", reusing cosplays between themselves, and weird stance on their nude content.
But I feel like they kinda flaring out. Alot of their fan base is dying out so that's why they want to "raise" their stock with shit like fat fillers on their tits and ass.
 
They may make more money if they get over the whole showing parts of there body covered with emoji's, if they start doing explict content I MAY buy some depending on price, cause atleast one of the twins has a decent body compared to the other, but the way there content is going, its not sustainable, and it most likely will not improve if they get some weird cosmetic surgery to shape them "better"
 
Linnea will look incredible after the surgery, mark my words. I’d be concerned if she were remodeling her face but reassigning fat tissue to her tits and ass is a smart investment.
personally I would like to see her nudes uncensored, although I wouldn’t break the bank to see them. Her censored pics leave little to the imagination and I love her for that :peepoSad:
 
Back
Top