Simp Chat The Sounds of Girls discussion

readslow7

Lurker
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Posts
8
Reaction score
0
Content thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/53949/
honestly just made this thread to ask: wasn't there a video recently posted of Yori dropping a towel? I need that in my life again
but now we have a place to discuss them, including which of them you think is best and why it's Yori
 
Where are any of Yori’s full dildo bj vids we only got the previews :PepeWhy:
 
the girls are great. they just upload a bit too infrequently to justify the patreon membership cost. best to wait 3 or 4 months for 4 - 5 new videos then sub.
 
I understand people have their preferences, but why does no one hardly ever upload Elsa? She is the hottest of them all, with her eye contact and smiles, she puts in more effort than the rest of the girls in looking horny. So I don’t really understand why she barely gets uploaded?
 
Up until their Patreon got banned, Kemono had most of the posts. No reason to upload if its over there?
 
Kemono does not work anymore. Also, I could make the same argument of “no reason to post” on Yori and the other girl, so the question still remains, as to why Elsa doesn’t get posted anywhere near, as much as the other two girls. Yet Elsa is still doing frequent videos behind the paywall just like the other two girls. She puts in more work and is much more convincing than the other two girls. Would like to be challenged on this by the rest of you if you think I’m wrong. Like I said, I’m aware everyone has preferences but still, come on guys lol.
 
Its because the amount of people that leak / provide us content are tiny compared to the amount of us here wanting it. Their preferences will heavily influence what you see since its their money / time.
 
You are right unfortunately lol, I was simply asking why people prefer the other two as opposed to Elsa specifically given the reasons I provided because I just don’t see it lol. Unless I got bad taste or something.
 
Yeah, but it used to up work until late last year. I bet most would just scrape it and move on, unfortunately.
 
All of Elsa's content has already been posted in the bunker. Only the most recent ones haven't been posted by anyone yet. I’m looking for the videos with the three of them licking at the same time, but the price they're charging is too high for me
 
Also, does anyone know why they are one foot in one foot out with nudity? It’s like they are fighting themselves to not really jump into making consistent nude content, when this move would significantly boost their subscriptions and income overall if they were consistent with it. Little things like this, makes me wonder if it’s women in general or just this group with bizarre decision making lol.
 
yup i agree and id rather have more of her videos solo than three combined.
 
They got this new website erasmr.art, which have like "new" vids with all three of them. Idk message me if yall want want those vids.
 
Bro just upload it on their main page in simpcity. The community will love you for it as we are dying for Elsa content as it is lol.
 
gng i dont have storage lmao T_T (basically I can tell yall how to get it). I'll get what i can
 
By any chance, does anybody have one of their old Youtube vids?
It was Elsa doing ear licking and breathing in some sort of abandoned building on top of a hill overlooking their city.
 
Back
Top