Kratus is amazing. Always a great go-to for stuff. If I'm doing Wan that's one of the first places I start, is with his templates.
When it comes to H3 stuff.... Obscura has been my new favorite. And honestly it's just because of that one Template with the 15s I2VA (the pre-H3 stuff with WAN was pretty good too).
But also the fact that they also come here to the forums and are interacting with us, and even accepting feedback. And they seem like a legitimately good person. Like, they're putting personal gain aside and they seem to want to help out the most number of people. Truly a gem of a person to me in my eyes.
From my experience so far, including pre-H3 experience using WAN.... I really like the templates that either let you do what you want or pre-set-up ones that have a custom option. I really liked the "Create Anything You Want" Wan one. The one that's the most popular right now that Obscura did.... I like the baseline already.... but it seemed to get better with the LoRAs that got developed after the fact.
So maybe if we get a LORA to help with ridiculous cumshots or bukkake or something, that could take the baseline template and get what we want out of it.