AI text2img img2vid Tensorart guides, links, loras & prompts. [DO NOT POST REAL PEOPLE'S IMAGES OR RESULTS]

Not that i know of on wavespeed, but i write it as thick white opaque fluid/cum/ejaculation and works fine
 
Couple questions:

1. Do not have the skill to start from scratch - looking for templates where you can use multiple reference pics (or am I doing it wrong because most templates I use seem to only allow 1 pic).

2. Was looking around the other night and saw tables of anatomy pictures that can be used for reference but did not bookmark. Been searching all morning and can't find them. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If it does, could you post a link to it?

3. In the same thread as #2, found this prompt the other night (I might have tweaked it a bit)

Again, should've bookmarked the page. It's incredible! Would like to go back and look for more! If it looks familiar, again, could you post a link? (elkafaf Could it be one of yours? Was checking out a ton of your stuff - you do amazing work!)

Made a couple more flashing prompts if you guys are interested (seems to be my thing, who knew?) Let me know and I'll post them up.

Thanks again to everyone on here. There's a ton of info in this forum, a bit overwhelming.
 
Annoyingly I have yet to see it go below 50 since second lora was added :/ must be something im doing or just bad luck
 
It's been under 50 all day, including right now. Are you looking at the correct template? I've seen other ones never go below 50 period, but our man Obscura's has been under 50 most of the time (at least when I've looked, which is a lot).
 
Is anybody else getting "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection timeout" error message on tensor? I can't get any templates to load
 
Yeah, it was site-wide. I was having the issue like 2 hours ago. It started working after a while, IDK how long.
 
Kratus is the best.
Intense Double with H3 ROUGH DOG
https://tensor.art/template/1036457252900365783

Use img to img to prompt: FOR THIS I USE FLUX ON DIGEN
maintain facial features. her lower body facing left her face facing the camera. she is lifted by black man on bed her legs up spread WIDE , glistening skin butt lifted up VAGINA FULLY VISIBLE . she is sitting on a black man stomach with only his lower body visible lifting her thighs then with his huge LONG veiny penis deep in her butt . add another black man FROM THE LEFT with another HUGE VEINY very long PENIS dripping viscous fluid in front of her. gold bands wrapped around penis. they are all positioned at a corner near the wall

*gold bands is to see how deep*

H3 R DOG:
subject_definitions: is the woman on the right from is the man on the left from is the man on the bottom from retention_analysis: (appears in [Shot 1]): fully_preserved - her face is fully retained (appears in [Shot 1]): fully_preserved - her face is fully retained detailed_description: [Shot 1] is fully nude, bouncing on a penis in her anus engaged in double penetration anal and vaginal sex at a high intensity with who is fully nude thrusting keeps his huge penis up in her asshole who is fully nude thrusting his huge penis in her vagina shaking while holding thighs pulls her as he aggressively thrusts deep shaking pulling violently. woman look at the camera during the act entire time. her expression changes from scared to excited and happy. The camera is frontal look forward at the pair. overall_soundscape: The primary audio consists of the intense breathing, gasping, and moaning of both participants. HER STOMACH BULGES AS SHE IS PENETRATED. Sounds of the woman’s rhythmic pelvic thrusts and the woman’s vocalizations including moans and spoken phrases, are clear throughout the recording. . the men say "double stuffing time bitch" sticks her tongue and saying "fuck this is double stuffing? try this out guys... more!". her eyes roll as her vagina squirts water saying "mix my insides the fuck up ... ! i'm cumming! i'm cumming!"


 
Its back up and running for me now.

Idk if this is common knowledge or not but ive been using this minimax template extensively since it came out. https://tensor.art/template/1038255566444562630. I found out that it can replicate voices of famous celebrities simply by adding to the prompt "in the exact voice of [insert celebrity name] she says ""[insert sexy talk]""

It's been working quite well for me. Figured id share
 
I'm
It requires 107 Credits, we have only 80 or 50 credits , Then how can we use that?
 
Could somebody give me a good template for a image2image editor ? I want try different dirty outfits pleases
 
So i understand it is not allowed to be posted here anymore, but where do ya'll go to post or see others results for celebs and such?
 
can Minimax H3 support voice cloning option? It would be epic if you could add this in a temlate to create custom spoken languages etc.
 
Are there ways to upload a porn video and face swap her face to your own pic of choice or upload a vid then get like a description of the video to be able to text to prompt.
 
using comfy ui i think you can do it . it is called reference video to video i think . have no idea if there is a template for this in particular. it'd be expensive if you consider that a video has at least 24 frames per second. let's hope more Loras for Minimax H3 appear soon - those will truly make the new model shine. Wan 2.2 still beats Minimax because of the number of specialized Loras available after so much time the model is around.
 
Some keywords you can use:
- focused on her face
- with her face visible
- "close up" + "focus" for a real focused shot on a specific part
- "medium shot" for a shot of the upper body
- "full shot" for a shot of the whole body

Not sure about this last part.
The generated video uses the same ratio of the base image you use. i.e. if you used a 720x720 image, the video will also be 1:1 or 720x720. Given that behavior, I think you'll have better results if you use 9:16 ratio or 720x1080.
 
Thanks, I appreciate it. But now I have a question, I've noticed that the number from its civitai page is different, where do I get the number from the civitai page?
 
Did they kill all the most recent loras? I'm getting a 500 error now for them
 
Back
Top