AI text2img img2vid Tensorart guides, links, loras & prompts. [DO NOT POST REAL PEOPLE'S IMAGES OR RESULTS]

Hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 things:
1) A template that can generate a frontal half-length portrait based on several images, since I figured these are the types of portraits most of txt2vid templates handle the best.
2) Any templates that use a combination of references rather than just one reference image (M+F for example)
Thanks and good luck with your generations ✌️
 
Hey I used to have a lora high and low that I would upload a woman standing and a man will appear from off screen and she would drop on her knees for a blowjob. It’s wasn’t blink. Anyone still have what il talking about or something similar to generate a blowjob on knees from a standing pose.
 
any templates where we cana lso adjust breast size in the video? most of what I found is only for removing clothes
 
Getting the same thing. I got an error saying "works.task.create.err.PROMPT_RISK"
 
Can you walk me through your process so I can troubleshoot for you (and others) because I just made a fresh account and that didn't pop up at all using a template on web.
 
this is a bit particular but does anyone know the words or just a way of making the female grope the body especially the thighs? i tried every possible word in the dictionary but it always only caresses the body part never gropes it (only on the boobs sometimes)
 
Hi guys in u guys opinions whats the best Image2video tensor "run/templates" for custom prompt video , like the best responsive in terms of prompt accuracy and action? no major deforms if u guys dont mind to answer
 
Most of the "deforms" are from the template. If you don't want to write a detailed prompt use Grok or another AI to rewrite it better
 
There's a guide to create my own loras for sex? I mean upload a photo and the action started
 
Anyone know a good face swap template or other unfiltered site? Akool used to be great but it seams broken now.
 
Your answer to by pass that is the first post on the First page of the thread use the bypasser script by alx2016
 
Does anyone know of a decent cumshot/facial template? One that doesn't turn the subject's face into some Lovecraftian horror or a porn star?
 
Back
Top