actuaslly this brings me an idea but I dont know if it will work, is there a template that allows us to use lora numbers (high and low) that will create proper 5 to 10 second videos
another thing is, all models require descriptions and trigger words. for example I opened your suggestions and all words are being flagged by the tensor obviously. L33t use to work but it doesnt anymore as well it seems. Is there any other wyay to bypass this I wonder (if I could bypass the model triggering, I would not need to use templates anyway by the way lol)
another thing is, all models require descriptions and trigger words. for example I opened your suggestions and all words are being flagged by the tensor obviously. L33t use to work but it doesnt anymore as well it seems. Is there any other wyay to bypass this I wonder (if I could bypass the model triggering, I would not need to use templates anyway by the way lol)