Request Tegan Burns | yourfantasygirltegan | spicyytee

Once someone posts something then anybody is free to download, rehost and repost it elsewhere. I do this myself with content found on other sites.
When I do this I have always positively reacted to the original post.
Apparently my content is good enough for you to repost for likes but not good enough for a like from you for the original post.
You also appear to have not responded positively to any of the other replies in this thread.
Classless
 
GUESS WHOS MAKING A CHEEKY RETURN THIS EASTER!!! πŸ£πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
IM BACK! THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE ❌❌
AFTER A LONG PERSONAL BREAK FROM THIS PLATFORM, IM RETURNING TO HAVE SOME MUCH AWAITED FUN WITH YOU ALL!! 😘πŸ”₯πŸ’‹
I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL TOO MUCH AND IVE GOT SOME HOT CONTENT FOR YOU ALL!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
RE SUB NOW FOR A CHEEKY 15% OFF! Hurry only first 20!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

IM BACK!!πŸ’‹ Im so excited to return for some more fun with you!!!😘πŸ”₯ I hope the Easter bunny didn't spoil you too much last weekend cause this naughty bunny has a whole lot of sweet treats coming specially for you..πŸ‘πŸ’¦πŸ₯΅ LETS PLAY!!

By the way, the phots she used here to promote her return are from her Easter content last year, hence the original handle in the watermark. Not sure what this means for her new content.
 
This page hasn't been updated for a while, but last month she annonced that she's returning to OnlyFans (yes, again).
Hello my Loyal subs.. xx
You may have noticed I've been away from here for a little while now..
to explain this, I have been focusing on other things in my life which led me to unfortunately not having the time to spend posting and talking to you beautiful people on here πŸ˜”
Ive been in two minds recently about wether to keep my profile active on here or to close it, but I do miss you all and enjoy connecting with you, so i have decided to keep my profile active!! πŸ’–πŸ’‹ In saying that, i've decided to not commit to posting full-time on here like I used to, a more sustainable reality for me to maintain will be posting either 1-2 times a week.
To clarify this, I won't be available to chat to every night as I will probably dedicate one night a week for live personal chats and personal requests etc, and one-two times a week is when I will post content for you to enjoy for that week. This may be in the form of photos, videos, or both.
As there will be a slight decrease in content available from my profile moving forward, my subscription amount has been lowered!!
Im really excited to start connecting with you all again, and start sending through any special requests you may have for me! But remember, I will only be online 1-2 times a week 😘😘❀️❀️ xx
Lets Go!!
She's put her page down to USD$9.99 a month, and has posted more since the last time she returned back in April. Although all the ppv she's sent since this return has been old content, so hopefully there will be some new stuff soon.
 
Ive been msg'ing back and worth with them asking if the sets are to nude. Response times are pretty good. FYI, Angelina and Billie are non nude. pretty expensive for non-nude stuff...
 
Yeah, I caved and bought it afterwards. The photos aren't bad, but she's shared some of them on her OF so there wasn't anything really surprising there.
 
So the video of this ended up being a video she released two years ago, just with better background music and the capcut logo removed.
https://gofile.io/d/5Y0AYx
Here's the original video along with another one that was posted on here previously, though looks like it disappeared with SimpCity's server issues some time ago.
https://gofile.io/d/eWS50c
 
Back
Top