Request Cam Girls Sweetxcheeks / DreamAngelic / mskaralee the disc golf girl

ViviChuck

Lurker
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Posts
5
Reaction score
0
no, not the mainstream porn actress Kara Lee, and not Kara J. Lee either
this is Kara Lee the disc golfer who also did some camming (including bg), onlyfans, and "modeling" a while back. used to live in california then moved to nc
she went under many names: sweetxcheeks and dreamangelic for camming, Desirae when she did Teenikini, Alex Jade for some of her nude modeling, and mskaralee was her onlyfans.
I'd be most interested in any b/g stuff anyone has. I've also heard there might be some g/g out there as well but I've never seen it
heres everything I have:
https://bunkrr.su/a/W3G4hfBY vids
https://bunkrr.su/a/OcoLPxnO pics
 
as far as her socials go, pretty sure she's inactive across the board right now
like i had mentioned, she used to go under "sweetxcheeks" on chaturbate and "mskaralee" on onlyfans but neither of those pages are up
here's some more pics i found under her modeling alias Alex Jade
there's probably more out there but this is what i found for now

 
couple more modeling pics i found
there's a long vid of her on cwtv with b/g but it's private
 
I was subbed to her of a while back. She only did implied nudes. She was smoking hot though. Glad to finally see her in all her glory.
 
Back
Top