Simp Chat Suzanna Joy | enjoysuzanna | monamity | monanimity - discussion thread

Whoever talks for her has given a firm no to that. Still, we can hope. [GOONER ALERT, READ NO FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ENCOUNTER WANK FANTASIES] It would be pretty sweet to see that pussy/ass filled with dick & her gorgeous face/tits covered in real cum
 
Yeah considering the jump from free page to "Elite Club" ($10/month maybe? Not sure as I got a free sub & never renewed it) gives you tits but still in 10-second clips, I'd guess the premium plus or whatever it's called gives you occasional flaps for 50 a month. It's just a scam to rope in people who don't know there's places to get it for free (not even places like this; semi-legit places like Reddit/Redgifs where there's no end of explicit short clips if that's what you're after). Her Fansly is bullshit too btw
 
I was going to ask if she does any real g/g content, I scrolled through her content page until my finger cramped. I guess this answers it.
 
I still feel like her best stuff is just the redgifs profile as opposed to throwing money at her OF or Fansly.
 
The longer stuff is 🔥 but it's such a pain to get hold of with the way she sells - whoever runs her page seems dead set on the strategy of selling some bullshit pack of 10-second videos that are already free in other places before offering something decent. As people have said here, you can just ask for the good shit from the start but even then it's kinda pricey - $10/min or so, which is not a lot compared to what some people charge but pretty expensive compared to others. A decent collective purchasing strategy would get round all of this but it would be a pain to organise & people would end up getting ripped off so I guess we just wait for someone with deep pockets to bless us all 🤷
 
So wtf is her deal, she just came out out of nowhere, posted a ton of nudes, does many current tiktok trends, does cosplays but somehow is still a mystery
 
What could you possibly need to know about her? She's not an actor or a runway model.
 
who's the other girl?
c02c8e27-13c7-4454-853a-8a0c8105cad8.webp
 
Is she all about small videos? Does she have any long videos ...where she is rubbing one out, using her toys or anything? I recently discovered here and 28 pages is alot to go through haha
 
You can find longer videos of her masturbating, juut go through all the links.
But yeah...I wish she played more with her boobs or have longer videos with her girlfriends.
 
There's undoubtedly photo manipulation going on & some use of AI in stills (eg she posted a pic of her with Johnny Sins like a bunch of girls did a few months back). But the videos are genuine as far as I can tell. I'm no expert, but if you look at the way she interacts with objects (sex toys, clothing, bedsheets etc) there's none of the weirdness you see with AI.
Of course I could be wrong - like I say I don't know a lot about the topic. But these allegations have been made before & I have yet to see any firm evidence.
 
This is what a lot of people don't get about the danger of AI. It's not about tricking us into believing something fake is real but to make us doubt everything in general.
 
91a4f5d2-c5ff-4b0d-849a-49585fb6f2ee.webp

Anyone knows what happened to millymally? We do know that she is (was?) under the same management as Suzanna. Apparently, her OF is not active anymore, and her Redgifs page has its entire content replaced with Suzanna's content instead. Everything on her Redgifs page, apart from the name, which is still sexymilly, has been changed. I know it probably doesn't concern you gentlemen, but since it's related to Suzanna, and we have no discussion thread for millymally, I might as well ask here.
 
Back
Top