Simp Chat Suzanna Joy | enjoysuzanna | monamity | monanimity - discussion thread

Yes, I too am curious. She has amazing tits & I could not sleep at night knowing that harm had come to even one of them. RELEASE THE FILES
sorry
 
She is one of the best solo performers with the way she moves, uses facial expressions etc (see below for a couple of brief examples), but from what I've seen her "lesbian" content is insultingly bad. I didn't save it, but she sent a tease of a vid with Milly a while ago & apart from a brief tit squeeze they barely touch each other. There's a bit where they seem like they're going to kiss but they genuinely look like they're allergic to each other. It's cool if they're so very straight that that kind of thing doesn't interest them at all, but if that's the case, why pretend to do it? (Yes I know, it's $$$. Still pisses me off. Also I am happy to be proved wrong if anyone has half-decent gg content lol)
EDIT: Here is the one I was talking about, courtesy of ablearcher on the content thread. They look like they're trying as hard as possible not to kiss each other
 
How i can ask her for the good ppv vids in her vip page?
I think she sell all in 2 parts
 
I wish she did long videos in cosplays they genuinely look really good and sexy like man so much missed opportunity waste into short TikTok format videos :/
 
Back
Top