Yes, I've seen her, and she is never a QOS let alone a hotwife in the first place.
She is a popular adult model and actress in Korea from the start, below are her older vids from https://mib19.co.kr/ before the piercing:
Some time here, she started to engage in a series of amateur gang bangs and "QOS" fuck-s, promoted by her "boyfriend" under @Suyeon_GBGirl, then change to @koreanQOS, and then change to another.
It was unclear, and they only post short clips.
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/139928/
I made a refresh thread, now that she is more public than ever before and things are clearer, hopefully we can get more
I will post stuff there as well when I got time, don't expect much though :HomieKiss:
https://x.com/suyeon_soe/status/1870323353413882256
She just tweeted this out today with QOS write ups in Korean and a temp QOS tattoo. Likely a gimmick for extra attention, but interesting either way. We will see if she does it again or if its a one time thing.