VTuber ASMR Patreon Fansly Stronny Cuttles 🦑🛐 【VAllure】

Thank you for using my code and reaching the end goal! I should have played some music or something and I look so goofy trying to shake it so badly don't JUDGE ME. I also held my breath cause I'm a mouth breather goodbye. Seems the video rewards did better so maybe round 2? 💚
 
Round 2 of GamerSupps rewards for YOU!~ 🫵
Using my code to buy anything will count towards the goals!
https://gamersupps.gg/STRONNY
P.S it's all video rewards this time since you like seeing my body in action 👅Skip to 0:55 for the mini reward for even watching this LOL 💚

 
Yes, I really did buy a KU100 only to spit and stomp on it. I had lots of fun with the camera angel, I might make some Youtube ASMR videos like this haha
1f49a.svg

Now you know why clear chair girlies mute/dub over their videos. This is the REAL sound of face sitting LMAO. I also cracked my chair with mah fat ahh
1f351.svg

The sound of KU100 Face Sitting! Ever been curious what it sounds like to sit on a 10,000 USD microphone? Look no further!
1f49a.svg

1f49a.svg

1f49a.svg

Thank you for using my code "Stronny" with your GamerSupps order! If these videos do well then I can always do longer/more!
1f49a.svg

1faf6.svg

This is fishlens + plushie humping :p

Imagine being so pathetic and giving yourself a wedgie in a dog cage by putting the leash through the top and then yanking on it. What a DEGENERATE...
1f49a.svg

Apparently wedgie kink is rising so here you go!!! I pulled so hard my cage almost broke eep...

Okay NORMALLY I wouldn't show BTS like this and hyper edit it down but I thought it was funny
1f62d.svg

Yes it is true... I have no idea what I am doing like EVER so here's me debuting my dog cage...

 
Thank you for using code "Stronny" at GamerSupps! 💚 You're reward is being slammed over and over and over again!! Honestly I loved how this turned out, I think an endurance counting slam video would be fun to make 👉👈
 
Every time code "Stronny" is used to buy the limited edition Jailberry Blast, I have to give myself a wedgie 😩💦
 
At first wedgies were a joke... but I don't think they're a joke anymore for me...🥺

I tried to give myself a front wedgie but it doesn't really look like I'm doing much👉👈

girls who are into wedgies are such freaks, you really shouldn’t associate with them🥺👉👈

hello im so pathetic i accidentality gave myself a wedgie kink and i want you to yank on my panties please and make fun of me for being a freak👉👈
 
Back
Top