Simp Chat Strippers in the Hood XXX (SITHXXX) - Discussion Thread

How is it after all these years the quality of their videos are still so terrible? They make great content, but I don't think I ever seen a pristine true HD video from the site. Everything looks as if it was upressed from something sub-HD. Worse, the file sizes are sometimes that of videos from other sites that are in actual HD. It's like they're using an old phone.
 
Anyone have his second scene with babz on the rox? Their first scene was so hot.
 
It's somehow declined, I have scenes from 3 or 4 years ago that looks okay, but it seems every new release of the last year or two have terrible frame rate. I don't know if it's because they're compressed after being shared or if they are bad to begin with when you DL them from his site, but man it's the scenes I've got lately were really terrible in quality.
 
brother has to stop wearing those gay ass outfits it makes scenes so cringy
 
For a lot of years, that group has been a flaming ass gay site. It was confusing as hell, but the dudes on there are ULTRA gay. You had to search HARD for females, but yeah...it was a vast majority gay site for years. I haven't been on it in a while, so maybe they changed some stuff. I don't know
 
Does Karma Lust only have one scene with them? Has anyone seen her in anything else?
 
We got one of the good leakers on this site bringing along the recent videos free of charge and source quality to boot. Then there a complainers like yourself trying tell them what to do. Like man if you think you can leak better then do it and stop the yapping. :KEKWlaugh:
higharchfan keep cooking don't leave this thread because of these ungrateful peeps
 
Anyone got the new scenes with Luci star, Mandy Sweetheart and Paradise Sun?
 
Hi everyone, anyone knows if Ms Dolce did another scene for Strippersinthehoodxxx or any other scene else were?
 
Back
Top