Simp Chat Stephie794 / stephiiiee.1 / Stephaniecooks1 / Stephaniecooks.1

Her content looks much better than I thought it’d be
 
considering she made her of in jan 2025, here we are in march , the progress has been great thus far and financially rewarding for her. Here's hoping she continues at this same trajectory
 
i dont have sub, just from my observation on whats been posted. I may sub later on
 
Am I the only one who thought before she made her OF that she was just some trophy wife to some rich guy just having fun on tiktok and wouldn't have a need for OF, and yet here we are.
 
I made this discussion thread because I see it a lot where the content seems to end up going backwards, shes showing her tits with whipped cream/showed one nipple.. and then shes wearing pasties in the next content? (unless they were bought/posted a different times). lets make sure we make her progress by showing her full nipples.. pasties are WACK ..we wanna see those TITS!!
 
yeah i'm thinking of unsubbing. PPV might be good (i have no idea) but after the initial excitement my interest has waned, i'm not finding the content particularly engaging.
 
to be fair, it hasn't even been 3 months since she started her OF , see how she is end of year, I reckon she will go further
 
She is showing full tits with nipples not covered. She only sends it to VIPs. Not sure how you become one, im on the VIP list since ive bought from her. I think she just wants to know youre going to spend money and she sends the good stuff
 
$70 for photos or includes video as well? i would never buy ppv photosets
 
Ahhh man, is this gonna be one of those hot girls who have nude tits first then starting to blur them out when get little famous or being involved with an agency?
 
Back
Top