GabiCrank
Lurker
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
I created this thread to discuss content, methods, requests, etc related to the content thread:
For starters, here is a quick guide to un-censor JAV with AI.
- Use Lada app - download the Windows exe
- I prefer the CLI because the GUI takes a long time to load and IMO it's clumsy to use.
- You pretty much need an Nvidia card with 4G VRAM (I use an old GTX 1060 6G and I get about 10 fps with 4K and 20fps with FHD)
- CLI example with "v4-accurate" mosaic detection model:
" .\lada-cli.exe --mosaic-detection-model v4-accurate --input "C:\Videos\Censored video.mp4" (the output will be in the same folder as input)
Regarding AMD GPUs:
There is work within the lada app team to support AMD GPUs, but it's not quite ready and you need more manual steps.
I have an RX 6700 XT 12G and I manually installed a modified pytorch that enables CUDA on it.
Lada recognizes it, but there are problems: the system often locks and the results often contain black-boxes over mosaic, or other artifacts.
It might work better with RX 90xx series, but I don't have one, so YMMV.
If you do attempt to use a CPU, avoid laptops because they will likely overheat. Also expect about 10x more time (so 1-2 FPS). You should probably just cut the censored parts in smaller clips and process those, before re-assembly. More work.
Finally, for requests I can accept them if the vid content is something I'm interested which is where the models wear tiny underwear that reveals so much they had to censor it.
Other posters might accept other requests.
For starters, here is a quick guide to un-censor JAV with AI.
- Use Lada app - download the Windows exe
- I prefer the CLI because the GUI takes a long time to load and IMO it's clumsy to use.
- You pretty much need an Nvidia card with 4G VRAM (I use an old GTX 1060 6G and I get about 10 fps with 4K and 20fps with FHD)
- CLI example with "v4-accurate" mosaic detection model:
" .\lada-cli.exe --mosaic-detection-model v4-accurate --input "C:\Videos\Censored video.mp4" (the output will be in the same folder as input)
Regarding AMD GPUs:
There is work within the lada app team to support AMD GPUs, but it's not quite ready and you need more manual steps.
I have an RX 6700 XT 12G and I manually installed a modified pytorch that enables CUDA on it.
Lada recognizes it, but there are problems: the system often locks and the results often contain black-boxes over mosaic, or other artifacts.
It might work better with RX 90xx series, but I don't have one, so YMMV.
If you do attempt to use a CPU, avoid laptops because they will likely overheat. Also expect about 10x more time (so 1-2 FPS). You should probably just cut the censored parts in smaller clips and process those, before re-assembly. More work.
Finally, for requests I can accept them if the vid content is something I'm interested which is where the models wear tiny underwear that reveals so much they had to censor it.
Other posters might accept other requests.
