Simp Chat Staged/Fake Japanese Candid Videos from Gcolle/Pcolle or FC2 - Discusion Thread

Good catch lol. She even takes a look at the models ass herself haha. With how good the footage is I wonder how the camera man looks at times. Wonder if somebody has ever thought the cameraman was a legit stranger 🤔 a bts of any of these series would be interesting
 
i dont know why but these videos of asian fake candid are so hot. maybe its because Im a voyeur fan
 
Probably that but since it's fake it has better quality and angles. And I love the ones that are more risqué groping or literally having their ass out stick out from skirts deliberately which makes them soooo good. All hail the booty :Bootylicious:
 
I hope some day they'll open an international market section where they stop censoring their material.
Those trad vids would be even greater if censorship wasn't in the way.
 
Yeah I wish they were uncensored too. I think if there weren't censorship we'd be getting some pantyless videos :peepoBless:
 

Goddamn the ass on the girl in teninpanchira5_bangai is incredible the way she was showing off her ass in that outfit. Love the closeup on her ass to see her goosebumps.
Just had to simp about it lmao amazing ass one of my favorites recently :Bootylicious::Bootylicious::Bootylicious::Bootylicious::Bootylicious::Bootylicious:
Honestly a tier list of the best Gcolle asses might be a fun idea 🤔
 
I agree although it might spark a debate in the community XD
The bright side is that we have a little something for every taste.
 
Maybe lol. Definitely stiff competition between the hipangel/angel movie chicks, some of the m_tanbou, kigae and random more and hip girls. Hip angel girls probably would rank highest imo along with some tight leggings girls
 
When I get some time maybe I'll gather some screenshots for a proper tier list.
VideoCapture_20220525-11470915363259fc067949.md.jpg

This one will always hold a special place in my heart as I love this dress and just look at that fat ass being grabbed:PogTasty:
Plus one of the first I watched of this genre
 
I'm looking for a download for TPC-022, I remember it was posted before but can't find the link in the thread now
 
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/18642/
Just uploaded 2 vids from mimpaku over at the content thread. Never paid much attention to this type of voyeurism but that one particular big tit girl caught my eye. One of the best tits I've seen in recent productions. nice size and shape. We all recognize the first girl but hoping some of us might have a name for the big tit girl.

The said girl
 
Hello, to surviving older members from the last 2 site iterations, nice to see you. I did change my name at one point. Anyway I'd like to ask of you fellows for your counsel. I'm to shoot my very own video like the ones occasionally posted. What criticisms do you have of current content shared, and what would you like to see? Fair warning, for now it will be rather softcore, like the women wearing pants and long dresses.
Please share your thoughts and desires, from the technical to the fetish. I don't expect pirates to pay, lesser so my brothers. Happily consume what's to come
 
Unrelated but I'm trying to view your profile to check the sauce for your profile pic, but it gives me the error "Page has been removed or you do not have permission to view this page / perform this action."
Is this on my side or is it because of your privacy preferences?
 
Back
Top