NiallT Lurker Joined Jun 16, 2024 Posts 2 Reaction score 0 Jun 16, 2024 #1 Socials: https://x.com/ssss_l_sy?t=yygLd6VaWpSGM5okNUry7A&s=09 https://www.patreon.com/ssss_i_sy
MiloQuoits Lurker Joined Jun 12, 2022 Posts 23 Reaction score 0 Jun 16, 2024 #2 If I'm not mistaken this fake ass bitch used vladislava shelygina picture + videos and sell it as her own... What a deceitful and lazy sluts..toplul https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4784/
If I'm not mistaken this fake ass bitch used vladislava shelygina picture + videos and sell it as her own... What a deceitful and lazy sluts..toplul https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4784/
NiallT Lurker Joined Jun 16, 2024 Posts 2 Reaction score 0 Jun 17, 2024 #3 Yeah looks like they've stolen stuff from all sorts of different creators, good thing I didn't pay for anything
Yeah looks like they've stolen stuff from all sorts of different creators, good thing I didn't pay for anything
AmirWick Lurker Joined Jun 19, 2024 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Jun 19, 2024 #4 Do you have an exhaustive list of creators (s)he ripped off?
M MarcosJ8 Lurker Joined Jun 22, 2024 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Jun 22, 2024 #5 From her Patreon today