Simp Chat soulreapermae/bnymae/misssrinn/Ladymae0

it really sucks she learned how much the guys who buy findom will pay I mean there are guys who will wake up first thing in the morning and send her $500 for absolutely nothing not even a fucking DM absolutely nothing it's pretty fucking crazy
 
I find it hard to believe the one being *paid* can be a findom. No way is she getting off to the notification of money coming in, she's just using these dudes who throw money at her bc *they* somehow enjoy it.
 
Wdym by that ?

I, for instance, do get more excited by implied nudity stuff than actual nudity, what’s wrong with that?
 
Last I checked on her twitter she's somewhere in the N cup range but it might be bigger
 
True, the only thing I fear from all of this is her using it a excuse to springboard into being even more expensive,
in her mind, more of her = can charge more for the same content which I do feel like wouldnt be that much of a stretch
 
Honestly as long as she doesn't get into that feederism kink lmao
Imagine getting horny over fattening someone up. :hahaa:
 
Lowk how I feel every time I'm reminded she doesn't shave her pits. Like I know it's arbitrary and women have body hair etc etc but like, shit still grosses me out.
 


I feel like it's inevitable she officially gets into feedism at this point
 
Mae doesn't do any hardcore penetration content right? Can't seem to find any
 
Someone irl or someone in her comments must’ve finally said something that got to her. Cause that’s a healthy body training dinner. I’m all for it. She’s so damn hot but it’s just getting unhealthy as hell.

Better to get fit now while your skin is just now getting stretch marks. Instead of waiting a year or 2 down the line to lose weight and then your giant boobs and ass look deflated when you finally decide to lose the weight.

angiefoxxylove Is the perfect example of huge tits turning deflated and old looking when she decided to lose weight. Seeing how Mae’s internet career is based off her looks, I doubt she’d want that. But who knows
 
Back
Top