Simp Chat soulreapermae/bnymae/misssrinn/Ladymae0

she started adding sound on her videos! thank god my efforts actually showed some fruit! I swear to god for like a month i was first replying on every sexual relevant tweet basically telling her lazy ass to add sound. She finally fucking did it. 100x better. goddamn man.
 
No promises, but if no one else caves within the next week or so; I’ll probably buy it
 
Tbh this is great but I hope this doesn’t make the giantess community become full of findomslop
 
She posted on twitter saying she gonna put a tiny mini person in her tits overnight and see if they’re there in the morning, I think she realized giantess has a huge fan base and is gonna post a lot of it
 
She posted on twitter that she’s making more giantess content and also something about a discount which might be the ppv
 
Happy with the giantess posting even if it’s just short clips and tweets. If only the actual content wasn’t behind findom prices man.
 
New to this chick, odd question but is there a good video of her being handsy with her ass and not just shaking it? Or an up to date collection if anyone has one
 
In that case, any girls similar to her? Just in terms of body, doesn't have to be asian or do more hard-core content. She's just hot as shit
 
The weight she's gaining is fucking hot. Her boobs and bum are going up become the biggest around before long. She was cute before and big but now she's evolved
 
Anyone know her latest bra size? And did she ever mention her bust size?
What was her size years ago? I think it was only G cups or something
 
Bro from what I got findom prices cost an arm, leg and dick to afford one
 
Was thinking of subbing to the second to last tier on fansly. Is it even worth it for $60?
 
Back
Top