Simp Chat soulreapermae/bnymae/misssrinn/Ladymae0

Being non nudes seems to take way more work for theses chicks then just whipping your tits out like if you don't wanna go full nude or whatever but tits come on all the pasties the angles of you just showing nip seems like it's more cost effective then trying to hide them in creative ways. But then again wtf do I know.
 
these two are just perfect examples of what I mean by pure idiocy. I rarely ever let a model/girl get me angry but god I hate this dumb bitch so much. Unless my computer is tweaking, there is literally ZERO point to not including sound. When any fucking sound at that point would just make the video 10x better. I sincerely hopes she hits her head hard enough to where she can actually thinking like a person with common sense. My fucking goodness yo she is actually so annoying with that bullshit.
 
VixenVirago does the same thing, I don't understand why she mutes so many of her videos.
 
I just know i saw a post saying her ass can clap. I need visual and audible proof lol
 
Seeing these notifs about a maybe fart makes me think maybe porn was a mistake. Think I need to french kiss an electrical socket
 

Get a load of this guy… “It’s for a reason” then turns off replies cause she doesn’t want anyone to ask.
 
She is still hot and I think she wear the weight really well, but she is definitely gaining weight.
 
It was an AI clothes removal of another video of hers, she hasn’t posted a straight up nude video like that before.
 
Yeah that’s completely on me lol I should’ve known that shit was fake she’d never do that
 
Maybe when you either win the lottery or make it big, as a male stripper. Either way, I guess you'll be busting it open. It'll be for the audience or the government in taxes after

Also idk what the lust tier costs, but youre a real one for buying it
 
Some really pricey audios, like $400 for some of them. A few cheap ones that are like 30 or so seconds for anywhere from $15 to $30.
 
Back
Top