Simp Chat Sophie Lauren / sophielaurenxxo Discussion Thread

Hey everyone, is it me or has her leaked content started to dry up? Can't seem to get anything new out of her either, plus she wants me to tip anything from $100 to $200 per 5 min video!!! šŸ˜ž
Anyone got more info about her lately?
 
Yeah, her prices have increased a lot... I assume she's using some agency.
 
ME13VP1F_o.png

Anyone have any of these? (except the pillow hump one!) šŸ‘
 
Did someone save videos from when she joined in on the lactation tutorial trend on Instagram? The one where they used a fake doll under the guise of it being educational to be allowed to show their boobs in the feed, was shut down relatively fast I recall
 
She used to be the best around. Now she just coasts through. I haven’t seen any good content from her in over a year, maybe even longer. Even when she streams, it isn’t anything special.
 
I learnt about her from reddit back in the day and those were awesome. Now it’s just… sad
 
I agree, getting any new content out of her is hard work to say the least, and she charges too much šŸ˜–
 
Ya. I unsubbed and stopped following her altogether. You can tell either she is uninterested or it’s just an agency running it and funneling her money. Shame really. Even had privates with her a couple years ago when she was on MFC.
 
Is it really just that one blowjob that is the sum total of her content with a real cock? well. at least we got that..
 
I'm not subbed anymore, I'm very interested to know what other people's experiences have been like with her on OFs šŸ¤”
 
Can anyone else get any new content out of her? She wants to charge me like $50 for teaser clips then gets pissed with me cause I don't want to spend $150 for a 3 minute video...
Somebody give me some feedback cause I'm losing patience with her (...or the agent, whoever I'm talking to!) šŸ˜–
 
I had the very strong suspicion it's not her you're talking to anymore (if it was ever her).
 
Yeah me too, I've said it many times in dms to 'her' that I'm probably talking to an agent, very disappointing šŸ˜„
 
Her drop off in content goes hand in hand with her not running her page anymore. She used to be the best, decent priced, great content. I haven’t seen anything good from her in over a year. I did stop subbing a long time ago, but it was on the downturn.
 
Back
Top