She's got some killer outfit choices for today's Auto Salon show:
Some behind the scenes on her Afreeca stream today:
Link to the Afreecatv VOD the above gif got snagged from: https://vod.afreecatv.com/player/92289431 [EDIT] She privated the VOD.
It's about 3hrs10mins into the VOD if you are hunting where the Gif grab is from.
Always lots of photographers taking pics in these vids. Does anybody know if there is a site where they publish any of her pics? Or are they just private photographers?
She has some extremely good slip in 2021 event.
I wonder if there is some site (eg patreon), social media platform where I can find the more video from that event, or even the unedited /uncut version.
Better yet, does anyone know if there is anyone/ any of these videographers that sell the unedited /uncut version?
According to a recent instagram post, it sounds like she might be quitting/retiring from her modeling career to focus more on cosplay. Hope this means more sets + photos
I kind of miss her modeling pictures though. For whatever reason, she erased a lot of them on her instagram. Insta posts that I used to have saved from her are gone.