Simp Chat snowbunnyirina | bunnyirinavip | snowbunirina | Snowbunny Irina

["I don’t have an official list but ig here’s this: a vid in a school outfit reaction to wbd 14 mins, a vid reacting to that but on phone i think like 6, playing with myself in blue lingerie while watching 7, playing with my bbc toy and cumming to it 10, a pov gooning vid thats 5
those are on top off my head"]
why risk getting aids / herpes etc when you can just make dildo videos. I'm not sure why she's selling someone else's content, wonder how they'd respond, seems like it copyright if not illegal
 
oh yeah & that's a list from nearly a year ago of the wbbd content she has, someone drop a bag on it all.
 
Even if it were true, I would give her a pass. Her vip onlyfans is so worth it: she uploads so much great roleplay or gooning content every 2 or 3 days (i know she works hard doing and editings these), without paywalling stuff (so rare these days), photoshoots, does a lot of customs cheap... and shes so sweet if you engage with her. I wouldnt be too hard on her over something like this.
 
Back
Top