She was already hot but IMO she got hotter with fake tits.
Deleted from the forum outage months ago was that when Lily Lou had her agency chatter go crazy and delete her content vault and changed bank details, she claims she got suspicious when Sisi experienced similar behavior.
Sisi I think took back control of her page but pretty sure she uses a different chatting agency now.
Because of this I doubt the Girl/Girl collab she did with Kenzie Anne or the house orgy with other girls like Hayley Davies and Emily Ray will ever be released. Whoever that chatter agency is probably hoping for a king's ransom from some dumb rich whale. I've never seen any of those girls promote the sale of that content on their walls or in DMs.
I wish Sisi would film some new studio scenes with her new tits. She was also signed with the infamous talent agency Motley Models so maybe the owner's creep behavior and the bad stories are preventing her from seeking bookings from anyone else. She could selfbook but maybe she lacks the discipline and responsibility to do things herself.