Simp Chat Sierra Lisabeth / sierralisabeth / mysteriousgirlfriend / samanthasafie | Discussion Thread

¿Alguien más le sale que su cuenta a sido borrada o el enlace esta rotó de su onlyfans? Perdi mi cuenta anterior pero ahorita que volví a crear una nueva solo me sale ese mensaje
 
I think you've been blocked or you're browsing from a country she blocked
 
no creo que me alla bloqueado la nueva cuenta pero ya envié un correo a soporte para ver si hay solución, ya le compre varios videos pero si no puedo solucionar este error no poder seguir comprando T-T.
 
She restricted my messages awhile back. I can still message and receive messages but she never responds (she had it set up at one point that i couldn't respond).

It was back when she wasnt doing nudes and just lewds at that time and I didnt realize she stopped doing nudes and she got mad when I told her I was hoping the video she'd get naked in it
 
some women are just weird. poses nude but gets defensive when you ask her to do what she is (already) doing.
if there's anything that makes sense, some girls deleted everything and retired (doesn't matter if the content stays online)
 


Sierra posted this on her Instagram. Is it really her or AI as she's wearing braces?
 
From what I can tell a lot of her photos these days are AI renders from videos she posted on insta. She posted one the other day and she had 3 fingers on one hand.
 
Over a year ago it was about $1k. I’m not sure if she still does nudes so don’t get your hopes up
 
Yo, does anyone happen to have the video "samanthasafie sweater" with purple bra and pillow humping?
 
Hello, I had a bit of a request. It seems like some of the Mysteriousgirlfriendxo content in the content thread got taken down or expired. Does anyone have a collection of her fansly videos that would be willing to share? I would like to save some of those videos.
 
Does anyone here happen to have the original video related to this image in high quality?
Tried looking for it in the media thread, but couldn't find it.

 
Type her name with no separations (Sierralisabeth) on forumophilia … it should be a FJ link on the sixth post from the top. If you have a Turbo or Bunkr account, posting it to her content thread would be great, I don't believe it's there.
 
Back
Top