Simp Chat Sierra Lisabeth / sierralisabeth / mysteriousgirlfriend / samanthasafie | Discussion Thread

Up to you man, Pretty sure I saw that stuff posted before and purged. Just making an observation.
edit** It would be appreciated :)
 
I'm no lawyer and I haven't picked over the rules here other than what's bold and obvious but I'd be surprised if there's an arbitrary line between uploading this pirated content and that pirated content. lol
 
i hope you could upload those old unedited videos bro, would be great
 
Am I the only one who thinks she’s taking too long to come back? Was she always away for this long before coming back, or is this time going to be the end?
 
Pretty sure she's winding down to be done. Shes got years of content packaged and ready to go for newcomers so she's probably idling off that + the millions she's already made.
 
I’ve thought the same thing more than once, and yet, after some time, she always seems to come back. Even when she eventually stopped, it wasn’t something that happened suddenly or all at once. At first, she stopped doing nude work, and then, after some time had passed, she eventually stepped away completely. The fact that it happened gradually rather than overnight gives us some hope that perhaps she may return one day, even if it’s difficult to know for sure.
And if she doesn’t come back, then honestly, I wouldn’t blame her at all. After all the incredible numbers she has achieved and everything she has accomplished throughout her career, she has every right to move on and choose a different path for herself. Whatever she decides to do in the future, I think she has already given us more than enough reason to appreciate and respect everything she has achieved. Still, a part of us can’t help but hold on to the hope that maybe, someday, she might return.
 
she won't come back, she made around 2m in less than 2 years she struggled with mental health through this time and she hated when guys saw her naked and hated that people leak her. She definitely moved on and she started investing her money from last I heard. She didn't even use any of the money from onlyfans aside from buying clothes and purchases pertaining to her onlyfans job. She lived in a shit apartment throughout the whole thing and her rent was like $200 a month so she definitely has almost all of her earnings left. She has a family and liked spending time with them. There were a few incidents that made her change her mind about the onlyfans, some traumatic shit for her. So it's safe to say she won't be coming back and if she does certainly she won't do nude content ever again. Probably looking for a rich husband and spending time with her family.
 
No one could blame her for that. If I were in her place and had achieved those numbers, I wouldn’t just stop—I would delete all my social media accounts and start living my real life instead of continuing with that meaningless life. I had been talking to her for about a year, and she used to feel disgusted by what she was doing, but she always said that she was forced to do it. I don’t know… I think her life must have been so bad that she felt like she had no choice but to do it, even though she didn’t want to.
 
Unfortunately, so is life, and porn is mentally draining even for the girls who show their bodies.
Being a sex bomb =/= having huge tits =/= having back problems =/= being harassed/getting trauma =/= being mentally healthy. All separate and girls can have any combination of these.
practically only a minority of porn girls are happy about their sex job. First of all, they just like sex. Second, they are thick-skinned and could take criticisms and don't mind the whole world watch all their skin. That's how most OF girls today are scammers. The good girls won't want to do this or they do it at their own risk.
 
It no longer matters now. Everything has come to an end, and she has finally achieved what she had to, despite all the physical and emotional pain she was forced to endure along the way.
 
Does anyone have the shower video when she was samantha safie? It is a long video where she is wearing duct tapes over her nipples
 
this is why i haven't seen her insta or any social active with anything new only her X posts are something that's active but they are just reposting old pics and clips. its sad to hear that she's gone she was my favorite. even so, i hope she atleast posts cosplays or outfit tiktok/reels like she used to.
 
There are pages on VK, mysteriousgirlfriend and sierralisabeth. I *think* it's new content on there, but not sure. Also I don't think non Russian users can subscribe to it anyway.
 
La cuenta de onlyfans de sierralisabeth no me sale me dice que el enlace esta rotó ¿alguien sabe el porqué o si soy el único? Quiero comprar un video pero no es posible por lo que le estoy comentando
 
do not buy this agency's content. There is literally nothing new. It was all filmed months ago and is on repeat. Go to the content thread, you will find better content than you will ever receive engaging with this agency account.
 
Back
Top