Simp Chat Sierra Lisabeth / sierralisabeth / mysteriousgirlfriend / samanthasafie | Discussion Thread

If so, then Sierra has remained busty, got bustier, AND stayed firm through the years. She has from 75J to a certain L cup. Curvy and huge.
 
hay guys, legend who shared the captured vid is awesome, we need to see the video man
 
If anyone has a collection of the old videos under the name samanthasafie, i would be very interested. Some of them are pretty hard to find.
 
I do have some archives. Would someone walk me through how to set up a folder at bunkr?
 
Damn didn't think I'd ever see more of her pre-OF camshows. Nice finds my guys.
 
Shes practically made for porn the way she deepthroats those dildos. I'm so sad she's not doing hardcore BG
 
Very disappointed I've not seen anymore deepthroat beyond that amazing very old cam recording. I don't think she does anything now that she hides her face and even nipples.
 
Honestly she's so good at throating, riding, and titfucking those dildos in a way you almost never see from others in the scene that I really don't even need BG from her.
 
this isn't her voice at all lmao it's really cringe how obviously fake these agencies are.
 
I have some old unedited videos of her from when she used to send them to me to prewatch before she uploaded them to onlyfans. Though I don't think it's allowed to be posted here since last time I leaked something like that the admins removed it all. Since her face is shown in many of the unedited videos. I also have recordings from some of our calls in which she was a total slut~these ones are definitely not allowed to be posted.
 
Throw it in bunkr and post it. The admins haven't taken down some of the newer cam stuff people are posting.
 
Back
Top