Simp Chat Sierra Lisabeth / sierralisabeth / mysteriousgirlfriend / samanthasafie | Discussion Thread

Sad that she hasn't been very active lately, I subbed to her OF a few months ago but left after like almost 2 months with no vids (or perhaps just one, not sure, either way that wasn't a lot).
Some of the best tits in the game, including conventional pornstars.
 
In my opinion the content now is worst than before. Now I only see nude, dance.. any dildo or roleplay like before
 
Yeah she honestly has the best set of natural tits I’ve ever seen! Sucks she stopped showing them.
 
I really wonder where are all her content when her name was angelina marie?!
 
I found this video which I don't think has been posted here yet.
Before anyone says I should post this in the "correct" thread, I'm prohibited from doing that
 
I only see truths in this thread... She has to have the absolute best set of tits in recorded history. Lord, I sure do miss her videos before the whole "mysteriousgirlfriend" persona which seems to have consumed her recently.
 
I am probably the minority but I dislike her nipples even though I think her breasts are amazing. So her not showing nipples is an upgrade for me.
 
Wow does anyone have her content when she was angelina_marie? She indeed has some of the best tits around.
 
Where is the guy that posted a screeshot of the video where she was peeing in bathroom? I think that was from when she was samanthasafie. That post got deleted as it was a discussion post.
 
That was when she was angelina_marie in Adultwork, the only time she showed her face.
The guy shared it was kinthenameoffff. He'd be the goat if he could share the videos
vlcsnap-2025-05-07-23h38m23s9671db6c7b7cdd43ee1.png

vlcsnap-2025-05-07-23h37m39s991936d5f1e850baba7.png

vlcsnap-2025-05-07-23h38m11s953bc3c755123e5c07d.png
 
For Windows, there is freecropvideo from easymakevideo.
For Mac, open the Photos app, drag the video into the centre, and click Edit. Then click the crop button and save.
 
Legend! Do you know how old was she then as her tits are much bigger now?
 
Back
Top