Request Fantia Asian 世界破壊 (444さん) / 444chan/ 444ちゃん / @mezase_kyonyu / 4nene / 死ねね

I really wish i could find more of her, but no matter how much i search i can't find it :peepoSad::peepoSad:
 
She doesn't show her face much, but remember this look. I will post the real leak after this.
 
Since the user who posted the screenshots of 'real leaks' has now deleted them, I did a little digging around and from an old 2ch thread I found that it seems that 4nene may be a former FC2 streamer (I think?) that went by rintan / 凛たん - you can find stuff around that alias on tokyomotion by searching '凛たん'.
Not gonna post them here as I have no confirmation or way to confirm it's the same person, but they do look very similar both in build and facial features (I compared side by side to try and avoid any western face-blindess I may have.)
 
her twitter and insta seem to have both been deleted, anyone know what happened?
 

It seems she deleted all her social media accounts due to mental health concerns. But she says she'll still be updating her fantia.
 
Back
Top