Simp Chat Sephypink / Persephone Pink / fxturewars / dontslutshame [Discussion]

I haven't subbed to her in a while, but I still enjoy her content on her socials. Beautiful to look at with an amazing personality, everything you could want from an e-girl
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you need to put down additional money to be able to download videos you purchase from her site?
 
Depends on the tier you sub to, but I believe so. She may have changed it since I was last subbed though.
 
seems to vary by video. honestly, such a cheeks way to do business. I was considering subbing at some point, but not like this

 
That's for her older videos. Anything she posts every Monday while you're subbed has free viewing and download through dms (with some exceptions like 'Friend Takes Your Virginity' which is just free viewing through dms). While using her site is more affordable and convenient with the download option, anything u download will have your email included in the watermark. So keep that in mind if u decide to sub through her site to share

Edit: Grammar
 
Man we gotta do something about this poster on the main thread trying to content fish, you go to their other albums on bunkr and you can see their contact info. Clearly baiting in this forum with 50mb videos.
It's obviously the same person with multiple accounts, check the last two albums posted on the main thread.
 
They posted on the content thread with at least 4 different accounts, always the same thing, low quality videos and saying "I'll upload more" or "I got slow upload speed", etc.

edit: And the accounts were also created on the same day, please mods, do something about it.
 
did anyone ever get the "friend takes your virginity part 3" video? the one where they actually fuck?
or the cover my ass in cum video?
 
Back
Top