Simp Chat Sephypink / Persephone Pink / fxturewars / dontslutshame [Discussion]

I saw this video posted in the content page but noticed it doesnt have the same music.... am I going insane??
 
hello, anyone has that problem where i subbed tonight just for the livestream but i couldn't access anything 1min later. I can't see any of her accounts even when i change account. It's so frustrating ! i actually was looking forward to this livestream
 
It's like her ass keeps getting fatter, damn. Also, she looks pretty good with her hair grown out
 
I'm not as upset about it, but it is funny that every comment on this discussion thread just ends up being "does anybody have [insert video here]?"
 
It might be that she has something set up to automatically block certain usernames that show up here. She's one of the most extreme creators when it comes to leaks, I believe she's said that leaking porn/ watching leaked porn is equivalent to full on rape once, which is a bit much to say the least
 
Idk how UK privacy laws work but ive posted screen shots her her admitting to doxing leakers and telling other creators to join her tella group where she shares the name address ip and credit card info of buyers who leak. Like she has a problem with leaks while doing the same thing.
 
better than some discussion threads where a lot of guys are saying they were cucked cause the girl changed her partner
 
I think her being as extreme with leaks as she is part of the reason why, too
 
we can't say she's wrong
but i'm here to jack off so my ethics aren't exactly lawful good lmao
 
They posted this video (Friend Takes Your Virginity Part 2 (Blowjob)), but I can't find part 1.
 
Wish she was into anal. Persephone has such a sweet looking asshole! But she hasn't done stuff like that in a long time, and if I remember correctly she swore off doing anal content again
 
Back
Top