Simp Chat Sephypink / Persephone Pink / fxturewars / dontslutshame [Discussion]

Most women can't, to be honest. They always put on this fake accent and cadence that's really off-putting and she's no different. If she just talked naturally then it'd be so much hotter. Can the obvious fake moans too.
 
The last bit at the end of the homewrecker assjob video had me :cumsby:
 
I’ve searched everywhere for ‘Ex Girlfriend Oiled Assjob’, was it ever posted?
 
“The Affair Part 2” has been posted? I remember seeing it some time ago in the thread but I can't find it anymore
 
theres a full video of this I’d like to see it, but it seems like a tik tok short or something.
 
its a full video called Oiled Up Ass Shaking 2 that has the duration of 18:50 , i replied to you 10 minutes ego in a previous comment that contained paywalled links but the m.o.d.s didnt approve of it, but to keep it short it exist now in cam.wh.ores but only the uploader friend list can see it , i also posted links showing that she used to have it for sale on her PH and many.vids pages but she deleted it from there and she is now only selling it on sephypink dotcom (her website)
 
"Friend takes your virginity Part 2" implies the existance of a part one?
 
Thank you for saying this. As a black guy that loves raceplay I fucking hate the SPH shit that has infiltrated it. I want see a white girl worship my dick. Contrary to popular belief we do not get turned on by the thought of cucking you we get turned on by actually fucking your wives, girlfriends, sisters and moms. Guys only say yes to that shit with swinger couples because they want to fuck your wife.
 
bro, I'm so sick of the ass shaking and treadmill videos, where's the penetration?
 
Back
Top