Request OnlyFans Asian Seiahime

her stuff was reasonable to buy, now she wants like 75$ for a set like this.


 





if she actually did nudes, i would reconsider on buying her stuff again. its like $100 for like 5 blurred nudes then there's a girl right below her selling $20 a nude set with much less photoshop
 
That was on the free account years ago, but when she sends those same sets on the paid account it's $50-$70 for them
 
i was buying before she got onlyfans and her stuff is hot garbage now. also goes by sandyth3lion
 
Absolutely this, I’d ask how she was messaging me when I see she’s in a game on Val or something, and the bot has like an aneurism
 
she has one of those onlyfans page runners. she usually messages like a cutesy anime character while using: :3, ><, XD
 
There goes my immersion, and here I thought she really liked me LMAO, I got wild and asked her for an uncensored, said I can't afford it lol
 
Back
Top