OnlyFans Reddit seerofferns / fayeonearth / fayeanderson5

One squirting orgasm and one insanely intense pulsating orgasm. I like to spoil myself 🤍🤍 Look at how red my whole body starts to get when I’m close.

 
Rest of the video from earlier 🩵 Feeling so so beautiful and proud of my videography skills in this. Stretching out my pussy for the camera always turns me on so much. You won’t regret the purchase 🥰

 
🎊21 orgasms for my 21st bday 🎊 With a super silly talking intro, lol. The number I actually made it to is so disappointing, my pussy gets over-stimulated so fast and it makes my legs so shaky it’s embarrassing… but at least I tried! It would make all of my birthday wishes come true (and help me get drinks tonight) if you bought this video. Thank you for all of the wishes today 🎂🎉 I love you guys sooo much 🤍

 
Here’s my attempt at a ‘Christmas Special,’ aka just 15 minutes of me being indescribably horny in lingerie 😭 If you don’t want to witness a metric amount of me awkwardly dirty talking and teasing you, then I’d recommend finding another vice for the night. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas ❤️🎁 Thank you so much for all of the love!
https://pixeldrain.com/u/93hJMFRW
 
Back
Top