Request OnlyFans Screamqueen68 / Dezi - now deadgirl97 / Dead Girl

Yes I want to see her naked so damn bad, but I'm always iffy with these types. There's no advertisement or preview. She's not active on reddit nor has any posts about her, so my guess is she's another OF Scammer.
 
She did have naked videos once upon a time, and even had a short BJ clip up.
 

She doesn't show face in anything on the page unless its an obscure angle. She also posts maybe once every couple months. Which sucks because she's so hot. She closed the OF for a little while then decided to stay. It's a rocky road for us screamqueen68 simps
 

this teaser has got me interested boys.. she seems to be plugging her OF more regularly these days... anyone help a brother out?
 
Her last post was Jan 12, before that one Jan 3...she's plugging alright, but she aint posting anything, just grabbing at curious dudes. I'll say though, the last two posts were both nude (no face, she never shows face and nude), and one was a 2 second video.
I'd rather not leak more because she's super skiddish and I'd like to see her post some real good content before getting scared off again like the other 10+ times she quit.
 
Back
Top